BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger today on a 2003 K1200 Exodus. 35K on the clock. Picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to cruise and look at the autumn leaves. :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. :bike: :bike: ....Now stand by to be spoiled rotten by the amazing ride, comfort, and all the fun buttons to push!!! :rotf:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats exactly why I purchased it. I've been waiting for right bike at the right price. Been looking since March. Tried Goldwings and Harleys, and they wanted too much, but then again it was the middle of summer. I was looking through craigslist this morning and saw it in my home town. Got on it and it fit me perfect. The only thing I need to get is a radio element. The radio works, but just on one channel. The previous pwner said it got wet and ever since has been stuck on one channel. Thats probably part of the reason I got it for $5,250 :dance:

Looking forward to educating myself in this forum and getting help when I need it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I also have a 03 and rode it 8333 miles this summer on a trip to the Bloomsburg, Pa rally. The weird thing is I grew up and lived fro 27 years in Zelienople and know Butler well. While traveling to the rally I stopped by my brothers in Evens City and went to the harley dealer in Butler for oil filters. Maybe some day I will run into you!

This forum has saved me literally thousands of dollars over three years!!

Enjoy and keep it shiny side up and remember ATGATT!!!!
Larry Kniess

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Sometimes one channel, or either the front or rear speakers will go out. Try disconnecting the the plug and jack maters in the front and rear harness. Shoot some contact cleaner in the jack, push the plug in and out a few times. Then coat the pins with electrical grease.

Best from gorham ME
Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts