BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I posted this is the new members section, but thought I would post it here as well :)

Just got myself a shiny black 2009 K1200LT LUX. Really nice bike and in excellent condition for 26,000 miles.

I purchased it from Graigs Honda in Shipley. After only 3 days I noticed that the rear speakers were not working :-(

I spoke to Matt at Graigs Honda and they immediately sorted it out with no fuss at all. Absolutely recommend them if you are buying a bike.

I will report back later once I get a few more miles on her.

Chewy.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Hi All,

I posted this is the new members section, but thought I would post it here as well :)

Just got myself a shiny black 2009 K1200LT LUX. Really nice bike and in excellent condition for 26,000 miles.

I purchased it from Graigs Honda in Shipley. After only 3 days I noticed that the rear speakers were not working :-(

I spoke to Matt at Graigs Honda and they immediately sorted it out with no fuss at all. Absolutely recommend them if you are buying a bike.

I will report back later once I get a few more miles on her.

Chewy.
Welcome Chewy. This is the place to come if you have any issues with it. We have a very deep field of knowledge and if it happens, someone here has likely fixed it and can tell you what and how.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome Home Chewy. Give us the price if you would like for this young, young, youngest gal that you just bought. Of course some photos won't hurt us. 2009? Wow!!! 10 years younger than mine.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome aboard! I am 68 and have been riding since I was 14. The K1200LT is by far my favorite bike and I have had just about every brand. As someone mentioned, there is always someone on board that can probably answer any question that you come up with,

·
Registered
184 Posts
MbbbRawRrrrgghhh!!!

Mark:bmw:

Reactions: Chewbakker

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those wanting to know the price..

£6995

Included SatNav and genuine BMW K1200LT Pannier and Top Box inner bags. Everything else I think is standard on the LUX:

Heated Grips
Heated Seats (and backrest)
Top Box Rack with additional rear brake light
Radio/CD with four pairs of speakers (all now working)
Vanity Mirror and Lighting in the Top Box
Soft Comfort Seats
Electro/Hydraulic Centre Stand
Central Locking
Under-Bike Lighting
Cruise Control
Two 12V Power Sockets (only one USB adaptor supplied)
Xenon Lights
Clear Dip Beam and Main Beam Light Glass Protectors
Electric Up/Down height adjust for windscreen
etc....

Has FBMWSH and has not been dropped :)

Not sure how to add pictures :-(

Chewy

·
Registered
211 Posts
Pardon me for appearing stupid...

What is a photobucket ?

Chewy
Chewy, don't feel this way man. Nobody is perfect(you know this). I am an electronics repair technician also computers experienced and some networking experience. You won't believe it, my brother that is a car mechanic introduced me the Team-viewer. Photobucket is a site that hosts your photos, you must start a free account and then upload them. Then you use their link address, given by the site, and you just copy-paste it in your forum text. Just do some test uploads and you 'll manage.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Welcome! Nice scoot.

Now, please take a few moments to fill out your profile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts