BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
After too many hours spent creating this to count, my quick reference shop poster is finally available! Here is a link to the video and ebay listing!
Thank you for supporting the work I do on my videos!
Kirk

ebay listing click here.

Video:

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
This is a great idea! No more digging and figuring out these often used specs. Thanks Kirk

For all of us who have benefitted from Kirk and these videos, take a minute to sign up for the Patreon sponsor page.

Thanks, again and again, Kirk.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ordered mine too. Wish I had one of these for each of my bikes.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! If you would like to buy one in the US without going through Ebay just PM me and we'll figure it out.
Kirk

·
Registered
362 Posts
Got mine coming, thanks Kirk!

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Though my wrenching is limited, looks like a nice poster to have handy. Order placed. Thanks, Kirk! Hope to meet up on the road sometime.

Have fun,
Jer

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is fantastic! So glad I found this forum and your excellent videos! If you are new to these forums like I am, the videos he does are superb. Definitely worth the time to watch them if you have an LT. This will be my new binge channel for a while...

Chris

PM sent.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is fantastic! So glad I found this forum and your excellent videos! If you are new to these forums like I am, the videos he does are superb. Definitely worth the time to watch them if you have an LT. This will be my new binge channel for a while...

Chris

PM sent.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
Thanks Chirs, I hope you enjoy the posters!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey kirk! Did you get to see the shout out i gave you on my latest YouTube video? I hope you dont mind me throwing a plug in for you? You deserve it.
The video is under my name bmw k1200lt rear tire removal and replace.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just received mine today. Nicely done!

I need to create something like that for the V-Strom.

Thanks for all of the great videos that you have created. They are so helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you everyone! If you would like to buy one in the US without going through Ebay just PM me and we'll figure it out.
Kirk
Okay, Kirk.....so how about making one for us (Oilhead) RT guys? What do you say? You can even use my silver RT for the photo. :grin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts