BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new Lt owner in Woodstock Ga just wanted to introduce myself to all look foward to getting involved in the forum and meeting some of you Ga BWM riders.

Thanks

VanO

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Welcome Vano! I know you're enjoying the LT. The weather should become optimal here is just a few weeks.

I look forward to meeting you at the next RTE.

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome

welcome! I too am a new BMW owner, got mine last month. I have been riding every chance I get. I live in Duluth and maybe we can meet up for a ride sometime.

be safe!
Pirate Don

·
Registered
225 Posts
cool

Two more riders on my side of town! Look me up anytime you want to ride. ~darren :bmw:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Two More GA Beemers... :) :)
I look forward to meeting you. Keep an eye out on the forum for our next RTE. :bmw:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ride

Myself and a couple of guys from work had a great ride today put about 200 miles on the lt man everytime I ride this bike I like it more and more.

came back from Helen on the Russell skyway and then I think 180 back into suches man what a road the LT handled great.

I do hope to meet up with some of you I might ride up for the spring training camp just for the day I have to much going on to stay.

Thanks
VanO

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard!

New Lt Owner,

Welcome aboard! I’m actually in Murrells Inlet SC, close to GA, but I’m from Woodstock, MD originally, and my wife went to Woodstock in NY back in the 60’s… so close enough!

Oh yeah! I’m on my second LT, traded the 99 for a new 07, you can’t go wrong with this bike.

Just wanted to say welcome, and I think you will enjoy this website, lots of good information and people to meet.

Bill

·
Registered
142 Posts
new owner

Welcome, I am a new owner as well. You will find a lot great people on this site and tons of help. Enjoy

Ferg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts