BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have just purchased a 2002 K1200LT, I pick it up tomorrow Tuesday.
I am totally blown away by how immaculate it is, only done 54000 kms (33500 miles)
It has been down as you would expect, marks on the panniers, foot pegs and the case bars other than that everything is as it should be. Pictures to come.
Does anyone know if this year came with the electric centre stand? From what I have been reading this feature came out with the 2004 model but this bike has one, wahoo.
I hope everyone is warm and dry where they are, I am trying to cool down at the moment :grin:
Cheers

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Hi Martin, in short no e/c/s on the 02 model but can be retro fitted no worries, welcome to the group you will read about all the broken bits and pieces but don't let that put you off, no one ever posts much on a bike that is trouble free.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Welcome from Buford GA

·
Registered
787 Posts
This is the best place to BE if you own an LT, jeez I'm a poet and don't know it!:grin:

Good Luck with your new machine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am totally blown away by how immaculate it is, only done 54000 kms (33500 miles)
Yep, there us a lot of value in these bikes. The maintenance is a little intimidating but I have never had to take my 2002 to the dealer in the 9 years I've owned it. Lots of good info here under TOOLS-->Technical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts