BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all.

I was debating the last few days to trade my 01 LT for a new one. so I started looking around to see who actually had some. Local Dealer has one 09. Started checking out other dealers and some have 1 and a few have none.

Could this be read into for a newly updated 2010? Dont really know actually. But i did email those that done have any in stock and they emailed back that they were unsure of when the new LT,s were coming.

Now Bobs BMW only has one and they show none on the way or in germany on the line there.

Just figured I would get this banter going again. but in a different direction. by deducing the facts from what we know and think we dont know!
I would love to take advantage of our stimulus incentive.
Have a great eve everyone.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I also have an '01. Picked it up a couple of years ago, with low miles. Now has 36K on the clock. Going to wait for the new LT (probably wait until the second year it's out).

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have an '01 and one of my good friends just picked up an '09. It is looking like '09 is the last year, and BMW is trying to sell off what they have in inventory. The '09 carries some very nice amenities and I got a chance to ride his last week - from what I could tell it was pretty identical to mine in handling qualities. If it were me I'd hang on to the '01 and spend some of the cash your saving on some new Ohlins, etc.

·
Registered
550 Posts
If you can find a leftover '08LT....that is the way to go! In '08 they included the intercom system. In '09 they left it off and charged the same.
I know a dealer that has several '08s if anyone is intrested. :wave

·
Registered
713 Posts
:rolleyes: This is really simple,,, Make a list of what you like about the '09 over the '01.... Should be a pretty good list as allot changed in 8 years......

Now make the same list about what you like or dislike between the '01 and the '2010'.... take the winner from each list and compare them... When done you will have a winner............ Probably be the '09 but you never know :D ........Life goes around just once, unless of course you are special and get two turns...........Pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts