BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the model of 2007, thir is a roomer that the model is compleat new.
Also with the new engine, with we now as the same in the 1200GT.
Traction control, tire pressure in display, suspension control
Is their anybody who nose more of

·
Registered
104 Posts
the 2007 is the saime

now now nothing the 2007 is the saime nothing will not chinge until the end of 2010 this is the informaishen from germany 100% even the servo braik will be the saime just on the lt only.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
kvh said:
For the model of 2007, thir is a roomer that the model is compleat new.
Also with the new engine, with we now as the same in the 1200GT.
Traction control, tire pressure in display, suspension control
Is their anybody who nose more of
Check out the BMW Website....nothing new. Check facts, then post :mad:

F

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Nobody "knows" anything for sure. But it sure won't be the '07 model. It's too late in the year for any new design, or features. Now the question is, when will the "new and improved" LT be released. Mid-'07 for an early '08 model? Or not until 2008? All we can do is sit back and watch.

As for me...I'll be riding my '06 GT. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
No New LT on the Horizon

Our local BMW Motorcycle Dealer Principal (Durban, South Africa) has just returned from a Motorrad junket in France. At my request asked the specific question - "new LT - when"? Apparently there is nothing new planned for the LT, maybe in 2009, but until then, status quo. This seems to tie in with the post from the dealer in Israel last week. So, lets just enjoy our LTs and remember the old saying "if it's 'aint broke, don't fix it"! An ipod adapter might be nice though!

·
Registered
83 Posts
You can plug an ipod into the aux plug on my 06.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
jdhargrave said:
You can plug an ipod into the aux plug on my 06.
Plugging an iPod into an aux jack is a far cry away from "true" iPod support. By now, the LT should support scrolling text, with playlists, etc., etc...

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
messenger13 said:
Nobody "knows" anything for sure. But it sure won't be the '07 model. It's too late in the year for any new design, or features. Now the question is, when will the "new and improved" LT be released. Mid-'07 for an early '08 model? Or not until 2008? All we can do is sit back and watch.

As for me...I'll be riding my '06 GT. :)
I'm waiting for the K1200RT :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think a nice engine update would be to pair two of the new 800cc ones to make a four cyl 1600 with 85hp x 2 = 170hp. While they are at it, knock off a 100 lbs and add 6 speeds. :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
HornHonker said:
I think a nice engine update would be to pair two of the new 800cc ones to make a four cyl 1600 with 85hp x 2 = 170hp. While they are at it, knock off a 100 lbs and add 6 speeds. :D
Mounted back to back and driving both wheels!

·
IBR# 366
16,545 Posts
There will be a whole new engine for the new LT. It's supposed to offer performance similar to their 7-Series autos. The prototype is being tested now. It's all very secret, but a few spy pics have emerged. Click here for more pics. And ignore the chassis and body work, as that's just a test bike setup.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts