BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard from more than one source that the K1200LT will be coming through with a new redesign for 2009. This K1200LT is supposed to have a reduced weight by shedding over 1oo lbs and be powered by a motor similar to the one now in the K1200GT. Has anyone else heard similar remarks from inside BMW?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
bmwvic said:
I have heard from more than one source that the K1200LT will be coming through with a new redesign for 2009. This K1200LT is supposed to have a reduced weight by shedding over 1oo lbs and be powered by a motor similar to the one now in the K1200GT. Has anyone else heard similar remarks from inside BMW?
There were 192 posts in the thread that tops the list of *similar threads*, just near the bottom of the page. Might be some rumoring goin' on there, as well as several other threads on the topic. Nothing definitive, I'm sure.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
bmwvic said:
You're sources are not good.

Read this thread - http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29682&highlight=Max's

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Que Sera, Sera

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rumors Again!

I heard a rumor that I'm going to lose 98 pounds in 2008 and then buy a K1200GT in 2009. I swear it's true, a cousin of a guy I worked with knows a guy at my gym who's dating the secretary at a BMW dealership I have visited.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mike_H said:
I heard a rumor that I'm going to lose 98 pounds in 2008 and then buy a K1200GT in 2009. I swear it's true, a cousin of a guy I worked with knows a guy at my gym who's dating the secretary at a BMW dealership I have visited.

:rotf: :histerica

Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
again enough already......

ah yes the new year and here we go again.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
It has 6 spark plugs!

Heard yesterday at the N Y City bike show. Not out until 2010 model.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
andy said:
Here are spy pics of the new LT!

http://picasaweb.google.com/apleschu/Austria2007/photo#5134199357517507570

Saw it when I was in Austria in November this year under the veil of the biggest security!
Hey Andy, thanks for the pix. I guess that's your family there? I would love to spend some time there. I have some family ties there also but WOW, that sure looks like a pretty place.
Now, with Grif's voice..."Do those ducks quack with an accent?"

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
ibbones said:
I guess that's your family there? I would love to spend some time there. I have some family ties there also but WOW, that sure looks like a pretty place.
yes, I was there for my dad's 70th

Now, with Grif's voice..."Do those ducks quack with an accent?"
THAT I can answer with a definitiv NO. BUTT they quack in GERMAN! LOL

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
What ducks?

Isn't that front fender on backwards? Sure hope they fix that before
it goes production.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts