BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself a little. I just got my 1st BMW last week, a '01 K12LT with 54K. I have had a chance to put on about 300 more miles in the past week, but mostly highway. I'm amazed out how much wind the fairing blocks!

I don't know much about mechanics and don't have a lot of tools, but I'm looking forward to learning what I can. Anyone doing any work on their own bike and looking for an extra set of hands to help out, let me know. I'll keep an eye out for tech sessions and hope to run into you all out there!

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
MotorDaddy79 said:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself a little. I just got my 1st BMW last week, a '01 K12LT with 54K. I have had a chance to put on about 300 more miles in the past week, but mostly highway. I'm amazed out how much wind the fairing blocks!

I don't know much about mechanics and don't have a lot of tools, but I'm looking forward to learning what I can. Anyone doing any work on their own bike and looking for an extra set of hands to help out, let me know. I'll keep an eye out for tech sessions and hope to run into you all out there!

Welcome to the forum, this is such an awesome site, there are so many resources here it's unbelievable. I am far from a mechanic, on the few occaisions I've had trouble/questions the help came very fast. Check out the Hall of wisdom, it is full of info and has really helped me out.

On top of all that, some of these guys have become really good friends!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sent you PM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts