BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks:
First time here, and a new owner of a k1200. Been reading through the post and found a lot of info. I hoped that I would be able to find a site like this {cause I got a lot of questions}.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome! This is a great community with loads of collective experience. Check out the FAQ and the Hall of Wisdom under the "Technical" menu. You can often find lots of prior posts using the Search feature.

Keep an eye open for local tech sessions or other informal gatherings. That's a great way to meet other LT owners.

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
country-bum said:
Hi folks:
First time here, and a new owner of a k1200. Been reading through the post and found a lot of info. I hoped that I would be able to find a site like this {cause I got a lot of questions}.
Hey Jay!
Welcome.
Lots of LT's in the North Coast area. They ROCK :yeah:
Oppps! Cleveland TX . . . just a short ride from here! :dance: :dance: :dance: :eek:

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Welcome

Glad you're here. You're gonna love this site.

I visit it daily.................that is, between rides on my LT! :bmw:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Be careful.
This site is addictive

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome,
This is a great site and once you get hooked it all over. I have spent alot of time reading the posts. What a wealth of knowledge!!!

Thanks to all.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
Welcome Jay Please check out the "South Central" part of the forum there is a lot of "Local Info" there including a RTE ( Ride To Eat) this satuday in Salado (on Ih35 half way between Austin & Waco) will be 20 to 30 riders there. A great way to meet folks :bmw:

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Ask away, we'll all be glad to give you our opinions I just don't know if they will be helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts