BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from my 2002 KTL. Love this bike, rides amazing and feels so much lighter, even though I know its not that much less weight. Now I have to take a few hours in the driveway and figure out all the electronics and get my helmet synced . I love the sound of this engine, I was sold as soon as I started it at the dealership. They kept it in the shop when it arrived so I could check it out before it went to the showroom, and it never made it to the showroom. Looking forward to lots of miles and smiles. :dance:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Congratulations, looks like it will be an excellent addition to the garage. :thumb:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats, I did similar went from an 02 to an 09 to the GTLE, and havn't looked back, and I suspect you won't either.
Love the 1600, just a wonderful bike....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Positively orgasmic what an awesome looking machine and the right colour to. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do looking at her.

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do looking at her.
Uh, you know these were made to be ridden, not just to be looked at, right? ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Until I can afford one ( Which will probably be never) I'll take the next best thing. She is a beauty, think I'm turning green :D

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Nice bike. I recently got a used 13 GTL and it pulls slightly to the left. Was wondering if they fixed that on the 2014 models?

Chris Ogle

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 2014 GTLE with about 600 miles so far; it does not pull to left. I put it on cruise, took my hands off the grips and it tracked straight.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have a 2014 GTLE with about 600 miles so far; it does not pull to left. I put it on cruise, took my hands off the grips and it tracked straight.
Good for you! I hope yours is not the exception to the rule and that they really have fixed this issue.

Rick

·
Registered
494 Posts
Got a 1000 on the odometer, and it pulls to the left. Will be interesting to see once I wear/change out tires if it still does it... Very weird to say the least.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations. It really is a nice looking bike. Wait until you ride it without the trunk. You'll think it's a different bike. I just bought one and got around to taking the trunk off a couple weeks ago. It's still off! I tried it without the bags too. Could not really notice a difference with no bags. Enjoy your new bike!:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the well wishes. I love it and no pull to the left so far. I really feels so different than my LT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts