BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see how this experiment works (or not) I have created a group (on this site) for the TX RTE information. We should be able to post pics, informations, announcements and everything else there, specifically related to RTE's and other short term get-togethers, like tech days, or what not. Although on a second note, if the RTE group works we can certainly think about creating a tech day group as well.

So, feel free to subscribe: http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/group.php?groupid=9 and lets see if this experiment works. (I know, I know, this is something new again, but lets try it? :historic )

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
I'm in, Andy. What's the quickest/easiest way to navigate to this group? I assume you would have to go to the South Central forum for starters?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
How do I become a member of this group?
You join yet? If not, then click on the link in Andy's post and when the page comes up, look around 'til you find the *group tools* bar - click that and then click Subscribe thingie. I THINK that's how ya do it. :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
How do I become a member of this group?
Though I would join before the standards were aggreed upon and published. Hopefully there will be Sunday RTE's as all the Saturdays at work are mine.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Joined... Would be interested in connecting... once my new brake lines are installed!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
I'm in, Andy. What's the quickest/easiest way to navigate to this group? I assume you would have to go to the South Central forum for starters?
Edit: found that if you click on Quick Links in the page wide toolbar, a *Social Groups* drop down item can be used to get to the TX RTE page. May be other ways too, I dunno.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The pics for today's RTE are posted in the group album. I do have to say the pie was absolutely delicious, yummy, wonderful, tasty, ... :dance:

I am sure Gina would have loved it, but she had something else to do LOL. Something more important.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
The pics for today's RTE are posted in the group album. I do have to say the pie was absolutely delicious, yummy, wonderful, tasty, ... :dance:

I am sure Gina would have loved it, but she had something else to do LOL. Something more important.
Can you edit the above post to make "group album" a link to the pics to make it easier to find? Now that Stevie is in the group and such….

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you edit the above post to make "group album" a link to the pics to make it easier to find? Now that Stevie is in the group and such….
There is a link posted in the group forum, That should be easy enough to find, even for law enforcement officers ;)

Sorry I could not resist, that door was too wide open not to use the shot.

·
Premium Member
7,822 Posts
Things must be going down hill as they let me into the group. :histerica
Same here. Groucho Marx once said "I don't want to belong to an organization that will accept people like me as a member." :D

I joined anyway. You never know - maybe I'll get back to Texas some day.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
There is a link posted in the group forum, That should be easy enough to find, even for law enforcement officers ;)

Sorry I could not resist, that door was too wide open not to use the shot.
Shots fired……. Officer needs assistance. :histerica

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Ok, now as I write this remember 2 important things:
1. I am Blonde and
2. I am the PRINCESS.

I can get to the TX RTE by hitting Andy's link above, however, how do I go about finding it without that? I clicked on "Forums" and was looking for a "Group" or "Social Link" but I can't find it. What am I missing? This is stressful . . . I may need PIE to get through it.

Anyone out there that would like to be HELPFUL (and not rude) that can fill me in on how this works?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

1. I am Blonde and
2. I am the PRINCESS.

I can get to the TX RTE by hitting Andy's link above, however, how do I go about finding it without that? I clicked on "Forums" and was looking for a "Group" or "Social Link" but I can't find it. What am I missing? This is stressful . . . I may need PIE to get through it.

Anyone out there that would like to be HELPFUL (and not rude) that can fill me in on how this works?

Thank you!
Howdy - here's what I do. Click on 'forums' and drill down to the South Central forum - then click on "Quick Links" in the upper toolbar, then click on "Social Groups" and see if that does it. You can join, or just read, or..... Good luck.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
HEEEEEEEEEEELP!

1. I am Blonde and
2. I am the PRINCESS.

Thank you!
The easiest way for me is from any page your on click on UserCP
. Then on the left side you see "Networking' & below that is "Social Group"

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or another way is to click on "Quick Links" and in the drop down on "Social groups"

Then there is another feature you guys may like. If you subscribe to a social group it can send you email that something happened and you don't even have to check all the time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts