BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps we should conduct a survey, but here goes nothing...
What's with the BMW motorcycles collage on the top right? This is a K1200LT forum, let's make it look like one.

Or . . . not. No big deal really. Just an observation. (I really like the old pic that used to sit up there.)

·
Registered
315 Posts
But Jeff, There's only one Luxury Tourer..."LT"!!

Macker
SLC
'00 LTC

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
messenger13 said:
What's with the BMW motorcycles collage on the top right? This is a K1200LT forum, let's make it look like one.

Or . . . not. No big deal really. Just an observation. (I really like the old pic that used to sit up there.)
Joe says with a Kawasaki logo in his John Hancock...!!! :p :D

Gilles

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Macker said:
But Jeff, There's only one Luxury Tourer..."LT"!!
Would that by chance mean the K1100LT was a figment of our collective imagination?? ;)

Seriously, we deliberatly expanded to Luxury Touring, in part to ensure the community remains viable in the long term, even after the K12LT (gasp!) is replaced.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
messenger13 said:
I'm okay with the collage except the bike in the lower right corner is the WRONG color ;)

Actually I'm glad that there are pictures of other BMW's we may be riding in addition to the LT. I love the LT and it's the foundation around which I build the bulk of my riding...... but, I do like to take the "other" bike out when I'm feeling like a Hooligan :eek:

The collage seems to being saying to me, "you are welcome here no matter what you ride". Can I have a hug now? :eek:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BillyOmaha said:
The collage seems to being saying to me, "you are welcome here no matter what you ride". Can I have a hug now? :eek:
Yea . . . I always knew those Texas boys were a little strange. Especially that Jeff character. Seems he can't talk to me without putting his arm around me. I think I need to have a little heart-to-heart with Ruth. :D

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
messenger13 said:
Yea . . . I always knew those Texas boys were a little strange. Especially that Jeff character. Seems he can't talk to me without putting his arm around me. I think I need to have a little heart-to-heart with Ruth. :D
Just be glad its one arm and not both!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts