BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My nephew down in Austin just had his 1st babyboy . Road down to Dallas a few years ago when he was living there for a visit. Now I'm going to have to make the ride to Austin. Noticed there are a lot of BMW riders in the Austin area and wanted to put a plug in for his new food place. Its called "Stuffed" The Cajun meat market and specialty store. He's going to need some extra business now. :wave

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Hey, Bernie - give a shout when you head this way. Those folks in Austin love meetin' new-to-the-area riders and son's of riders and son's of son's of riders. So do us folks in the outland!! And be sure to include a visit to Lone Star BMW up on Lamar Ave when you have some free time during your stay. As for the folks in Austin who can look up Stuffed's location, give the rest of us in the region a rough idea as to where it are.

Safe ride when you get on the road, Bernie. And good luck to your son and his cajun-flavored bidness. :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dick I'm in the process of planning a trip to Las Vegas to see my son in Sept and may try to work that trip to Austin in then. They have a web site up as the same name as the store and there located at 12226 RR 620 North in Austin. And also your high on my list of people to meet from this site. Hope to see you in Sept. Thanks Bernie If you ever make the Stuffed my nephews name is Kurt. He's a native Hoosier but has him a fine Texas girl.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
That's over in Stevie's neck of the woods. May have to pop in for lunch soon.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
BennyBob said:
Showed the website to Cheryl - she sed: "get out the ice chest, may have to make a round trip"!! :D Sheesh - mention cajun food to an LSU grad and her eyes spin like a front-load washing machine stuck in spin cycle!! Course, she forgets that after one of those 'all you can eat' crawfish extravaganzas, she gets a photoshop award-winning case of the mudbug hives!!! :eek:

Post a gastronomic review after your visit, Benny.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
BennyBob said:
Yep 'bout a mile from the casa. We'll haveta Swing in & get some stuff. :D

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
A friend & business associate wanted to meet for lunch today, so we met at Stuffed. I met Kurt & told him Uncle Bernie sent me. BTW ,Stevie, the red beans & rice are very good! We'll have to meet for lunch there soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts