BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Kaw/Polaris dealer yesterday, Talking to Al jr, he said they have changed the release date of the new Connie so many times he just tells people " I don't know when it's coming out, sometime this year"
Rock

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
The "official" word in the form a memo to dealers says June, but those of us waiting feel like Sep is more like it. It really IS an '08 model!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
hmmmmmmm

Funny, but those pricks are still taking $1,000 deposits on the things...

By the time it does come out, in a color other than that awful smoke blue, it won't be an issue of "Gee, Pete, should you sell your LT and get one," but "Gee, Pete, your LT is 19 years old, and has a KBB wholesale value of $14.95, why don't you get one?"

Strange marketing...but I bet they sell every single one they put on the floors.

(Along those lines, did anyone else notice in this month's Motorcycle Consumer News that this past Fiscal year saw an overall, across the board DROP in value of used Harleys of 15%? One month labor strike, dealerships with brand new bikes they can't sell for the first time in a decade, the used harley market crashing like Stevie Wonder wheelie-ing a ZX-14, V-ROD's selling for $3K UNDER MSRP, what is this world coming to?)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts