BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As posted earlier, I went to the dark side and bought another HD (Screaming Eagle Ultra). Sooooo - I decided that the new bike should have a new trailer:) .
On this build I went with a 1950's Cold Spot refrigerator (more rounded edges) and leaf suspension rather than the torsion bar style I used on the last one (pictures of the old one are on my site at www.calgaryredknights.com ). I also extended a tray on the front to accomodate a couple of gas cans - to be used to adjust weight distribution as well as extra fuel. As soon as it warms up I will paint and decal it and put it "on the road". If you see me waving like a fool at every-one on an LT at least you will know who it is:D .

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
You may not have the kitchen sink in there, but you have the 'fridge covered!

Nice work. Now you're chillin'.

·
Registered
809 Posts
What is the empty weight of the trailer?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Looks good!! April Fools to you too!

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
jorawro said:
The empty weight is 132 lbs. and it would probably carry more beer than I could drink :) .
My Canadian friends say that is impossible.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Huuuum.

Its NOT red.
And, there ain't any flames on it!

We know it ain't yours!

Enjoy your new rig.

Bob

·
Registered
321 Posts
If I saw that coming down the road, I would think they were selling ice cream. :) Now that may be a good way to pay for the toys.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Huh. Usually, when one buys a new Harley, it goes ON the new trailer, and is never used to pull one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts