BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Just brought home a 2005 1200LT with only 6,100 miles on it. :dance: That should double this spring/summer/fall and early winter. The previous owner had hand pin stripping done on it. I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me. The best part so far was easily putting the center stand down at the gas station!

Now when Carolina wins it all it will be the perfect weekend! ! !

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

George

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome!!....Congrats!!

And most importantly...

ROCK CHALK, JAYHAWK!!! Whatever that means.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
nctarheels said:
:D Just brought home a 2005 1200LT with only 6,100 miles on it. :dance: That should double this spring/summer/fall and early winter.
George, you should be able to double that mileage by the end of May, if'n you play your cards right! :eek: I know I'll have at least 8K put on my GT in the next 5 weeks. ;) (And I live in the crappy north. :eek: )

Oh...congrats on the LT! Nothin' like a new bike in the garage! :) :cool: :bmw:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi and congrats!! Hope you got the Light Yellow Metallic because I hear its the fastest.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh well If that was to make me feel bad. Thats really nice. Im glad I love mine and that it is different than most the others.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
hifiman said:
Oh well If that was to make me feel bad. Thats really nice. Im glad I love mine and that it is different than most the others.
No, it was NOT meant to make you, nor anyone feel bad. I apologize if it came across any other way. Please forgive. I deleted my post.

·
Registered
713 Posts
George,,, congrats from up here in J'ville!!!

Read owners manual, very important to put bike on side stand to fill the gas tank!!!
I'll run into you at Cape Fear BMW some Saturday morning,, till then enjoy...............Pete

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
'George, you should be able to double that mileage by the end of May, if'n you play your cards right! I know I'll have at least 8K put on my GT in the next 5 weeks. (And I live in the crappy north. )'

You'll be surprized how quickly the miles can add up. I easily put on 2500 miles the first three weeks after I bought my last one. Heck, one good ride will double your mileage. Have fun with your new toy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts