BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really liked the vent I had on my K1600 Windshield, and noticed nobody made one for the RT. After some communication with 7Jurock, they agreed to make one for me. Absolutely love this windscreen, the wind protection is the best I have ever experienced. No buffeting, back pressure, etc. Also put my new RDL seat on yesterday.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 Triple Black R1250rt. Previously 2009rt, 2011K1600, 2017RT, 2019RT
292 Posts
That looks cool. Does it add noise? I assume you can close the vents as well, but would it be watertight in a rainstorm?
I used to have a CalSci screen that had an opening. Was great to reduce the back pressure etc but it was a constant airflow. Didn't notice in the rain if it was good or bad...you get wet either way.
I now have the Werks Quiet ride which I believe is made by 7J. Not sure if thy are different?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I now have the Werks Quiet ride which I believe is made by 7J.
We are currently unable to ship outside the US. We were quoted $715 for a Quiet Ride shipping to New Zealand this morning via FedEx and others were also exhorbitant. No idea how long this will continue!

Looks like they are going to be harder to get on our island..

·
Registered
29 Posts
I really liked the vent I had on my K1600 Windshield, and noticed nobody made one for the RT. After some communication with 7Jurock, they agreed to make one for me. Absolutely love this windscreen, the wind protection is the best I have ever experienced. No buffeting, back pressure, etc. Also put my new RDL seat on yesterday.
View attachment 176685 View attachment 176685
I loved the vent on my wing and like the look on your RT.
Your wheels polished as well? Whole bike looks awesome!

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Watertight on a motorcycle? I have owned Harleys and BMW's for years and sell Harleys for the last four years and BMW guys ask the silliest questions.
😲

·
Registered
61 Posts
Deleted

1 - 20 of 20 Posts