BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a true touring bike for the first time leads to thoughts of what can I do this winter to be uselful. It seems like a good time to be assembling the goodies to include in my "all purpose" kit bag for those multi-day tours. I've read a lot of these lsist in the past, but having had too many magiazines kicking around, they have dispappered with the other cultch on "straighen' up" days. Any web sites or tips you are willling to share would be helpful.

Experience is a great teacher. I do wnat to keep this list to a minumim as I have found my huntiong pack seems to grow each year and really I only find I need about 30 % of what I take to camp. Thank you.

Snowgun

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
There's a duplicate thread going on next door in "bikes" - lots of good recommendations - and don't forget half a roll of Charmin compressed in a baggie. There's nothing better than a good quality tp after a bad Mexican meal.

·
Registered
809 Posts
You might try this thread: Clicky here

There is also a thread that has a checklist that will save to a Word document. It was user friendly; used it once and was pleased. Will try to find it and include in another post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts