BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At one time I found the BMW K1200 LT repair manual in .pdf format and down loaded it but now my computer says the file is corrupt. Is that manual available on this forum anywhere. I want to make sure I get the torque values for all the oil change plug and filter correct. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
BMWK1200LT said:
At one time I found the BMW K1200 LT repair manual in .pdf format and down loaded it but now my computer says the file is corrupt. Is that manual available on this forum anywhere. I want to make sure I get the torque values for all the oil change plug and filter correct. Thanks
Here is a torque spec list that some one put together for the LT.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
I paid >$50 for mine, and they have one for free??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Patterson..........I bought the Clymer's manual for the KLT before I even invested in the bike...........money well spent.....I have supplemented it with information from this forum as well as what ever other information and tips come down the pike...........Index tabs stick out from the page edges; extra printed pages folded lengthwise in half act as book marks....................does the word "invaluable" ring a note.......?................... :cool:

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Here are all the torque specs you may ever need for the LT along with a converter. There are two tabs at the bottom. The first tab is a quick guide the second tabs has all the specs for the LT. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
:D Pm me with your email...I'll send it to you, then you can donate to your favorite charity for x-mas! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts