BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay--here i was yesterday braggin on the excellent service and sales of Bloodworth BMW in Nashville, TN and lo and behold, I picked up my new bike today and they did NOT have the owner's manual for the bike?!? HUH?!? Yessir--dat's rite--no owner's manual!
Now, to be fair, they did spend considerable time with me going over the bike and i was in a pretty big hurry to return to work, but still--no owner's manual for a brand new, 20 grand motorcycle with more buttons, geegaws and doodads than one could shake the proverbial stick at???
Does ANYONE know where I might be able to download one? I'm sure i'll have it from my dealer before the next rideable day (supposed to be in the 30s-40s here in Nashville over the weekend--too bad, too!) but if I could jis browse one for the next 24-48 hours or so to really familiarize myself with some of the more important things I kinda need to know in order to ride my new bike....
Now, i also must say that i didn't let the lack of a manual stop me from riding my new bike all over town before i returned to work and i think i've got most things figured out. I also have the info on the alarm system, the radio/cd changers and the maintenance schedules, so I'm not completely flying blind, but ya know, I'll bet there's some pretty good stuff in that owner's manual....
HELP--anyone!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Manual

Stephen - let me know if you get one via cd, I would be willing to give you a donation for it.

Tim Hustead
Seattle area

·
Registered
3 Posts
owners manual for K1200 LT 2005

could i get a copy of the owners manual too??
any help would be awesome - let me know and i'll send shipping $.

·
Registered
268 Posts
garysmith said:
could i get a copy of the owners manual too??
any help would be awesome - let me know and i'll send shipping $.
If anyone is interested I could scan mine and upload it or e-mail it to you. PM me if you want it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts