BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one here has a radio for the LT on his garage?
I went to the dealer today, asking for ideas on my CD Changer problem and they told me that could be the radio that went South... :(
Before I spend money on it, I would like to try first.
So I was wondering if any one has a spare one.

Please let me know

Thank you

·
IBR# 366
16,569 Posts
What symptoms are you having, Elton?

My '02 radio with CD player has been sitting in my garage since I got this bike. I'd like to keep it so I can put it back when I eventually sell this LT, but your welcome to borrow it for testing.

PM or email me.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
meese said:
What symptoms are you having, Elton?

My '02 radio with CD player has been sitting in my garage since I got this bike. I'd like to keep it so I can put it back when I eventually sell this LT, but your welcome to borrow it for testing.

PM or email me.

Ken,
Read here:
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285

I would like to borrow your radio. yes... I will not be here this weekend, but lets talk more about. I will PM you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the changer off an '03

If, in your audio troubleshooting, the issue turns out to be the 6 disc changer itself, I have one available. I use XM sat on my '03, and removed the changer (was fully functional at the time) a year ago.

You may email me directly at [email protected]XX (remove all the X's)

Cliff

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GeneralMilliron said:
If, in your audio troubleshooting, the issue turns out to be the 6 disc changer itself, I have one available. I use XM sat on my '03, and removed the changer (was fully functional at the time) a year ago.

You may email me directly at [email protected]XX (remove all the X's)

Cliff

Thank you Cliff,
but it's not. I also use an iPod there. It's a really unusual problem as far as I could check. Two dealers agree they never saw it before, and looks like nobody here on this forum neither.
I will try Messe's radio and I will post here with the final results.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts