BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated my NAV V, yesterday from 3.20 to 3.30 firmware & today while riding i noticed the both A & B Trip logs were increasing at alarming rates. I estimate that they were 4 to 5 times the actual distance traveled.
I have emailed Garmin support today, so i doubt I'll hear from them before Monday, so I call them first thing Monday to see if I can get 3.20 to reinstall.
I did do a factory reset but that didn't do anything other than get rid of my set up :surprise:.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Garmin is good with updates for fixes. One thing they won't do is let you go back to a previous version. I haven't seen them offer a back version yet. I'm sure it will get sorted out. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I did the update to 3.30 several weeks ago and have ridden more than 750...I have not seen any exaggerated mileage for "A" or "B" yet......seems to be alright on my unit

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, sorted....talked to OEM Garmin 2 times. The 2nd fellow picked up on my problem...'OL' Fart' :serious::serious:
I was reading the 1/10ths as part of total klms traveled.....we both had a great laugh.:histerica

Reactions: johnbaker15

·
Registered
568 Posts
LOL......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts