BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday, while enjoying a sprited ride, the plastic pivot part of my 1 year old N102 helmet came loose and flew off. It wasn't until I got home that noticed it was missing.

Does anyone know of a retail who keeps these parts in stock? I have a call into CIMA International and Bobs BMW. Does anyone know of another place to try?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On Sunday, while enjoying a sprited ride, the plastic pivot part of my 1 year old N102 helmet came loose and flew off. It wasn't until I got home that noticed it was missing.

Does anyone know of a retail who keeps these parts in stock? I have a call into CIMA International and Bobs BMW. Does anyone know of another place to try?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google is my friend! Google is my friend!

I found the parts on Denniskirk.com for 23 bucks!

FWIW, I called over 15 shops/website companies and they were the only one to have the parts in the color I needed.

WHEW!

·
Registered
866 Posts
The same thing happend to my S/O's Nolan on Track day while on our FJR... I called CIMA and they replaced the part no charge...

Stay on top of it and you will have your part within a matter of days!

Our Nolans are Yellow, the fast color!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Ditto on my N102. They are shipping a replacement part at no charge. Not here yet, but I believe they will do so. Interesting that this is happening to this particular helmet. They are not alone though. Last weekend a riding partner had a screw come out on his Shoei. NAPA to the rescue.

Ultra LT

·
Registered
688 Posts
See above notes. Call 630-671-9710. They have replaced parts for free for others as well as for me.

Ultra LT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts