BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is something in this box that when it returns will make my rides more comfortable. :yeah:

Hint, It was sent to a vendor on this site. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Don't know whats in the box, but are those snow tires on the bike??????

·
Registered
476 Posts
You're getting your seat done. Nice! Who's doing it?

·
Premium Member
7,824 Posts
rowie said:
You're getting your seat done. Nice! Who's doing it?
That's what I was thinking, too. Maybe Kontour Seats?

·
Registered
847 Posts
I think the seat thing would be to easy of a choice for a Mystery Box;I think Dave has some other surprise for us; I don;t know what; but we will soon see I bet .

Gary
2003 K1200LT

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
OOOH! OOOH! I KNOW! I KNOW! :wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

It would be cheating for me to answer. Dave told me about it last week!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
MarinPhil said:
Don't know whats in the box, but are those snow tires on the bike??????
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

Not exactly "snow" tires, but they are Conti dual purpose tires, like for a GS AND...wait for it...

They're STUDDED!

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hschisler said:
That's what I was thinking, too. Maybe Kontour Seats?
You are right Howard. I'm getting a KonTour Seat. I'm also having it raised one inch. Now I'll be able to ride around town with the seat in the low position & move it to the high position on long day rides. :D

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lee510 said:
DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!

Not exactly "snow" tires, but they are Conti dual purpose tires, like for a GS AND...wait for it...

They're STUDDED!
The tires have the M-S rating on the sidewall. M-S stands for Mud & Snow. When I lived in Michigan all of my vehicles had M-S tires on them.

There is a possibility of black ice again this Wed. morning. We had rain all day long today & the low spots in the roads will still have water on them Tues. night when the temps might dip into the high 20's. Guess which bike I'm riding Wed.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
You're RIGHT! I had a brain poot and forgot about seeing the M+S rating on those tires. Just had the off-road tread design in mind. Blame it on CRS!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You will absolutely LOVE that Kontour seat upgrade for long rides. I can firmly state that my Kontour full upgrade are the best investment in a seat upgrade I have ever made. :clapping:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
ka5ysy said:
You will absolutely LOVE that Kontour seat upgrade for long rides. I can firmly state that my Kontour full upgrade are the best investment in a seat upgrade I have ever made. :clapping:

Like butt-ah~! :D ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts