BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
That Atlanta traffic can be kinda narly... is that a word... yes, narly at times. Been through there headed to Charlotte and back on work too many times.

Really like the pic with the window dressing composition. Glad your trip is going well.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Ha that was my view from the window of a Mexican restaurant I stopped at about 10 miles from my destination. I was celebrating an uneventful trip with a meal of pollo con creama.
:)
A perfect way to celebrate!

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I stand up on the pegs to stretch (not in heavy traffic, as a rule.) WD40 on the knees no longer works. If I were 20 again, I could probably do nine hours w/o knees locking up, but I got the same issue as you. My first bike, 1970 Honda CB175 had a bench seat which allowed one to slide up and back. Possibly the fact that I was 20 made it seem the most comfortable seat ever. Sounds like a great ride!
Funny what we could do when we were twenty! Reading your comment I was trying to decide if I thought I was invincible at twenty or just completely clueless.... may have been both! Hah, at twenty I was riding a 1964 HD Sportster that was "kick-start only". I think my knees are bad from kicking that thing everyday!

Reactions: djmellor and Fast1
1 - 3 of 3 Posts