BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently motivated by a thread here about garage flooring to finally complete a project that I have been putting off for a long time. I used commercial tile and am very happy with the out-come. Soooo - now I have a three car garage with heated floor, TV, Computer, Hot and Cold running water and it looks good too (imho).

Attachments

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Very Nice:D

Where's the lunch counter;) ???

·
Registered
284 Posts
garage

the thing is.....i have a nice shop.....but with a bare naked concrete floor....and until now i have been able to cope with it pretty well.....but now i feel compelled to do something about it....!!

dang it!

nice garage :)

kip
99 LT
jefferson, ga

·
Registered
249 Posts
This looks great. How did you prep the floor? Any special adhesive? What about spilled solvents or gasoline?

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Very, VERY nice. Looks like you're the first recipient of ABC's new show "Extreme Makeover, Garage Edition".

There are other products out there, as well (special heavy-duty paints, snap-together plastic tiles, etc.); I'm sure you've seen them. The good news is that more companies are realizing that a lot of people want to clean up, spruce up, organize, and make more "livable" their garages.

Good job.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
How does this garage look? And no, it's not mine. Belongs to a guy in Newport Beach...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Maybe someday but for now this is what I am stuck with (with another 4bikes in my trailer)

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
So Roy, looks really great. How is the tile for being slick. Did you consider rubber mats also?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts