BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the paperwork for the bike was completed on Friday, but it started raining before I left the dealership. They had also ordered new grips for the bike, and they came in yesterday as well. Therefore I chose to leave the bike at the dealer overnight.

It is a "99 with 74k. runs great.

Rode her home today. She is a real sweet machine. I only got to put about 100 miles on her tonight. Hopefully we can get to know each other a bit more tomorrow.

I will be pulling my hair out for a while until I get the electronics all figured out.

I am happy!

:bmw: :bmw:

Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congrats on the bike! Did it come with the owner's manuals? There is one for the radio system. That'll help with the stingray buttonology.

Ride safe,
Curt

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome to the realm of the changed..............your gonna; love this thing; trust me, I'm a convert.................SO and I do lot of two up riding and WOW is this thing fun...................... :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Welcome to the world of all things BMW. Like any relationship, there are times of distrust, times of fun, times of disappointment and times of total ecstasy, but through it all, the love never leaves. Every time I mount the girl and grab her controls, we both know it's gonna be a great ride! :D Enjoy.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Congrat on your new bike and welcome to the group of LT lovers. The more you will ride it The more you will love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts