BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new to the forum and would like to send out a big "Hi" to all on the site. What a great informative site and sounds like a lot of great people. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

I'm currently riding a 99 LT but would like to upgrade soon. Looks like a few good deals to be had from the site. Would like an 02 or better. Don't know if I can afford an 05 but that would be nice.

Cheers...........RJ

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
Welcome aboard RJ!
I started out with a used '99 LT and updated to used '03 LT.
I hope you find the "new" bike you are looking for!:thumb:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to the family RJ. I ride a 99 LT and love it. Good luck on your search for an upgrade.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hi RJ!

Welcome to the best motorcycle site on the planet. I rode through the lake country this weekend on my 99 LT. Great weather and twisty roads. As close to heaven as it gets. Ron

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Thanks for saying HI RJ, and Welcome.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Lake Country

Hi RJ,
Another Canuck... that's great. Hey, I live in BC and I don't know where lake country is?

Cheers, Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BillCav said:
Hi RJ,
Another Canuck... that's great. Hey, I live in BC and I don't know where lake country is?

Cheers, Bill
Nice to hear from all. Still on the hunt for an upgrade. Lots to choose from which is great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome Desertbreeze, I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, lots of great information here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts