BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all... in a few days I will be picking up my new, well taken care of LT. So I am starting to get a few items to add on.... lights, floorboards and other items.

Well I was wanting to the Muth turn signal mirrors to add on. So I got on there Web site and couldn't find them so I sent an email. I found out they are discontinued and they only have a few pair left. So if you are interested this is the link they sent me. Some reason doesnt work from my phone so had to do it on my computer.

Muth Mirror Systems

Also if you contact them they should discount them for ya, I asked so they did. So if anyone wants a pair or to have a backup... or want to get a set better hurry. I haven't seen anyone else make them unless I just didn't look hard enough.

Mike

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http:// shop.muthco.com/ bmw-k1200lt-signal-mirror

Not sure if the link didn't work so I put two areas of large spaces so I hope it shows just they way it is above. But if still not got to the Web site after the .com put a / then. bmw-k1200lt-signal-mirror

Hope that shows up now for anyone.

Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's not true that Muth no longer makes mirrors for the LT. They simply don't stock them any more. They are now made to order. I just ordered a pair and got 10% off discount just for asking. They will make them in the next 2 - 3 days and ship out immediately.

Whu who.

Reactions: 58caddy

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can't wait. I ordered on the 25th and they advised they are shipping it out today!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh, and my apologizes to Moogmike. I got so busy cleaning up after hurricane Irma here in Orlando that I failed to thank Moogmike for suggesting that anyone ask for a discount from Muth. I did and they gave it to me without hesitation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts