BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if any of you have been watching a series called Feasting on Asfault but it is a 4 part series on the Food Channel hosted by Alton Brown where he starts in South Carolina and rides his BMW (with about 4 other support bikes) across the USA stopping at neat Road Food dining spots.

Tonight they are showing all 4 hours back to back beginning at 6:00 pm (ET) If you have not seen it, it's certainly worth the watch as they make some GREAT local stops along the way crossing the USA. Just thought I would pass this along for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
507 Posts
thanks

Thanks for the info,I had heard about it but didn't know when it was coming on.Tivo is all set up thanks again.

·
Registered
115 Posts
saw it last night...the episode where he took the R1200RT off road and fell on the side....broken mirror, dented/scratched cases, and broken clavicle...but it is a neat show...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
When i saw them take off down that dirt road they on their GS's and him on his RT I knew this was going to end bad! Great show though. Some of the eating places are only a couple of miles away from me and the place where the Beach Boys hung out on Hawthorne Blvd was one of my haunts also, lots of fun back then.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Alton's a BIG POSER!!! :rotf:

(I'm just hoping he hears about messenger13 calling him names and he PMs me. Then I can invite him over and cook him a meal. It'll suck, so then he'll grab the bull by the horns and cook for me and the Mrs.!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts