BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week I rode up to a friend's house in Lake Shastina. Lake Shastina is on the north side of Mt. Shasta. I left my house in Torrance (So. Cal) at 4 am so I would miss all the L.A. traffic and be able to get up north by the afternoon. The ride was 634 miles and took 11 hrs. The ride home was the same but the 1000 miles in between was some of the most beautiful roads and country I have ever seen. It seems just about the time I have posting pic's figured out something changes and there goes the pic's.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Try one more time for pic, looks like I figured it out, so here is a sample of about 300 pics I took, the GPS pic was the ride home. My ridding partner is Scott Adams some of you know him from the Sport Touring site, Scott is known as "Couchrocket" there.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some more pictures of the trip. The ride up to the volcano is beautiful. Burney Falls was a special treat. The spillway pic reminded me of the one in the movie "The Fugitive". The cars were on at a beautiful rest stop just off the I-5 gathering for a rally, the earliest one was a 1901. That's Scott on his RT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here is what Highway Ottomans look like at speed, oh ya they worked great on the trip also!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts