BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We are moving to Portland area. YTBD exact area but we are looking NE.
Would very much like to connect with local riders for rides and maintenance sessions. We are now in Medford and will be relocating in the next few months.

Another adventure, and I look ahead to meeting Portland riders.

Aloha,
Bill Pecchi, SOC

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
PECCHI said:
Hello,
We are moving to Portland area. YTBD exact area but we are looking NE.
Would very much like to connect with local riders for rides and maintenance sessions. We are now in Medford and will be relocating in the next few months.

Another adventure, and I look ahead to meeting Portland riders.

Aloha,
Bill Pecchi, SOC
Welcome to our neck of the woods Bill. We spend a lot of our time communicating on the sub-form for the "Northwest". Drop us a line up there when you have a question or just to chat.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Hey Bill, I live in Vancouver, WA just across the river from NE. I would love to get involved with a tech session. I have a lift, an LT and a beer fridge with no beer!

I also put an a/c in the garage for these miserable warm days!

Loren

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Let's see, 106' yesterday, probably over a 100' today. I think we have a new place to hold Nor-Wet (no, make that Nor-Hot!) Tech Sessions! Loren, that AC in the garage may very well be the ideal tool for filling that fridge!

And welcome to our hot neck of the woods Bill!

John
wa1200lt said:
Hey Bill, I live in Vancouver, WA just across the river from NE. I would love to get involved with a tech session. I have a lift, an LT and a beer fridge with no beer!

I also put an a/c in the garage for these miserable warm days!

Loren

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input. As we settle in I will send a post.

Thanks for the note,

Bill

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
That's cause your on the wrong side of the river!

John
bflemingor said:
Heck, I've been riding my LT from Tualatin to PDX since 2006 & have yet to see another LT.....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Bill,

We look forward to seeing you in the Portland area. Just let us know when you’re ready to ride!

Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts