BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who know me, Colby was renting my house with two roommates. Both flakes. He has since requested me to move back in and take over two bedrooms and become a roommate of his. So I gave notice today at the Heritage Oaks Apartments and will move back home after almost three years away. I was looking around anyway as I really need a garage. So my garage back home is a 20X50 in size. I think I'll have enough room to park the new GT inside now.:)

I will be moving the first week of May after I have the inside painted and new carpets installed. My last tennant before Colby had cats. Need I say more. (darn brother.:p)He and his family are back in Maine now. Maybe that is his punishment for trashing my house.:)

After I get settled, I will have the posse over for a wild and crazy bachelor party.:D With the girls of course.;)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Cool Roger, amazing how things work out sometimes, eh? :D :D

And I'm looking forward to that HDDC Wild N Crazy party!

Maybe your moving in the first week of May?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LodiHal said:
Cool Roger, amazing how things work out sometimes, eh? :D :D

And I'm looking forward to that HDDC Wild N Crazy party!

Maybe your moving in the first week of May?
Yup.:) I'm a month behind. Must have been that recent clock change.:p:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll be willing to help with the move if it does not interfere with the Cambria trip. Maybe you can time it so there is no conflict, otherwise, count me in.

·
Registered
210 Posts
ademarzi said:
I'll be willing to help with the move if it does not interfere with the Cambria trip. Maybe you can time it so there is no conflict, otherwise, count me in.
Me too!
Ray

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ademarzi said:
Thanks for the offers of help but I'm sure I have it covered. I'll most likely have to cancel my Cambria trip plans. That's going to be my move weekend.:(

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Congratulations on getting your garage back.

I'll offer to help too since I will be in Cambria and you do not need help.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Have truck and trailer

I can help one day on the first weekend of May. I have a 6x10 covered trailer and truck to tow it with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts