2015 R1200RT LC
Great video. Great use of the camera in different positions. Thanks.I have a K16 (joined this site cause I am considering a R1250RT next year), anyway, I have several mounting points:
1. On the windscreen, Wunderlich do a mount, its expensive and you can find it in Nippy Normans.
2. Right handlebar, RAM mount, this give me the option of swiveling the camera forward or backwards.
3. GoPro sucker mount (with teather) on fairing.
4. GoPro Jaws mount which allows me to move the Gopro around the bike.
5. Ram mount on engine protector.
Sample of video from last year is here: