BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there all!

i've just purchased a 2002 k1200LT-e and woudl like to replace my BMW Street Pilot with a Motorola TN765t.

has anyone done that? :confused:
does anyone know of anyone that has? :confused:

is there anyone in the "north of Atlatna" area that knows how to do it :confused:

that's be a great help.

thanks so much!!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
mycamel said:
Hi there all!

i've just purchased a 2002 k1200LT-e and woudl like to replace my BMW Street Pilot with a Motorola TN765t.

has anyone done that? :confused:
does anyone know of anyone that has? :confused:

is there anyone in the "north of Atlatna" area that knows how to do it :confused:

that's be a great help.

thanks so much!!
Check out the reviews on Amazon . . . here!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PMitchell said:
Check out the reviews on Amazon . . . here!
We own 2. they're extraordinary devices. i just picked up the last one at my local Sears for 80 bucks. will work toward mounting but i'm gutless (and a Ham too) when it comes to modifying a bike. the electrical worries me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, I've finally mounted my 765! it looks great. just need to do the power wiring and that's it.

i am going to sell the original GPS if anyone is interersted. i tried posting something in classifieds but being the newbie i am, i haven't figured out how to start a classified.

any suggestions anyone?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, I've finally mounted my 765! it looks great. just need to do the power wiring and that's it.

i am going to sell the original GPS if anyone is interersted. any suggestions anyone?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts