BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking that on the whole, it seems to me, after all, as things go, and as far as I know, and all things considered, that all told, it just goes to show you, no matter where you go, there you are. Don't you think?

·
Registered
155 Posts
CharlieVT said:
I've been thinking that on the whole, it seems to me, after all, as things go, and as far as I know, and all things considered, that all told, it just goes to show you, no matter where you go, there you are. Don't you think?
Well there you are. Back where you stated.

·
Registered
929 Posts
CharlieVT said:

Uh....okay....I guess? :corn:

·
Registered
832 Posts
CharlieVT said:
Lotta snow up there?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Charlie... you should know this...

You are never lost... You are always somewhere...

Shame... A respected edumacated person like you... :D

Cabin fever... Yep... it's the reason I never moved where the snow can get hire than my height...

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never been lost, but I was kinda perplexed on a hiking trip for a few days once.

Another thing that has had me perplexed for years.....
occasionally I come across a sign or map that has an arrow pointing to our location stating: "You are here." I mean, how the heck did they know I was going to be there?!?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
CharlieVT said:
I've never been lost, but I was kinda perplexed on a hiking trip for a few days once.

Another thing that has had me perplexed for years.....
occasionally I come across a sign or map that has an arrow pointing to our location stating: "You are here." I mean, how the heck did they know I was going to be there?!?
"Yep I know how to get there, but If I were you I would not start from here."

·
Registered
102 Posts
There's a place that I travel
When I want to roam
And nobody knows it but me.

The roads don't go there
And the signs stay home
And nobody knows it but me.

It's far far away
And way way afar
It's over the moon and the seas.

And wherever you're going
That's wherever you are
And nobody knows it but me. :bmw:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
CharlieVT said:
Blotter acid, or heroin? :confused: Or just copious amounts of booze??? ;)

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
messenger13_ver2 said:
Blotter acid, or heroin? :confused: Or just copious amounts of booze??? ;)
No, no, and no.
Just testing the perspicacity of the current crop of bmwlt.com chat participants vis a vis the perspicuity of my post. We do have some winners. :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
deanwoolsey said:
When I'm feeling Moody and Blue, I think, therefore I am.
In the days of future passed, you can be in search for the lost chord on the threshold of a dream. But in consideration to our children's children's children, it is a question of balance. So remember every good boy deserves favour in the seventh sojourn. :bmw:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Brings back memories... <shudder>

"Cold hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colors from our sight
Red is gray and yellow white
But we decide which is right
And.. Which is an Illusion."

Cabin fever... You know you got it when you can only think of the strip club down the street and just can't get there...

:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts