BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!
Just wondering where I might be able to purchase a Tourmaster M/C jacket in the Mesa/ Phoenix area. I will be going down to Az. sometime around the beginning of Nov and would like to look around and maybe pick up a new jacket. I have been into the Chandler BMW dealer last year, but I wasn't looking for a jacket at that time. Wouldn't mind picking up a pair of riding boots too!
Thanks for all the help!
Jim. :toast: :toast: :toast:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You can get motorcycle jackets. Try Cyclegear on Country Club and Southern (Northwest corner)

You can get the directions and other info from

www.cyclegear.com

If you want to make sure that they have your size and model, you may want to preorder by calling first.

gladiator99 said:
Hi folks!
Just wondering where I might be able to purchase a Tourmaster M/C jacket in the Mesa/ Phoenix area. I will be going down to Az. sometime around the beginning of Nov and would like to look around and maybe pick up a new jacket. I have been into the Chandler BMW dealer last year, but I wasn't looking for a jacket at that time. Wouldn't mind picking up a pair of riding boots too!
Thanks for all the help!
Jim. :toast: :toast: :toast:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Matt!
Will check out their website and give them a visit when I get down there.
They are not too far away from where we are staying for 3 or 4 months.
Broadway and Sossoman road.
Take Care.
Jim :toast: :toast:

·
Registered
446 Posts
I also believe the Helmet Harbor on West Guadalupe in Gilbert has them as well. Plus boots and of course helmets. This is their website. www.helmetharbor.com.

·
Registered
111 Posts
There is a surprisingly healthy quantity of Tourmaster Jackets at Arizona Superbike, which is on Arizona Avenue near Guadalupe (I believe). When I was looking for an Intake jacket, they were the only ones I could find locally who had 10 or 15 in stock, in a size run and different colors.

Victory BMW is does not stock Tourmaster gear, but they do carry BMW Motorrad stuff, as well as some Olympia.

Cycle Gear has mostly house-brands (Frank Thomas, Motoboss), with some Alpinestars and First Gear.

Helmet Harbor is indeed a stocking Tourmaster dealer, and Todd's a good guy who'll help you find what you need.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys!
I will certainly try both of these places and see what suits my needs. I have a nice leather jacket already however I need a lighter jacket for summer wear and have been looking at the tourmaster transition jackets. Hopefully I'll find something there.
Have a great summer.
Jim :toast: :toast:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It is Eliot and Arizona (Northeast corner)
+1

azpilot06 said:
There is a surprisingly healthy quantity of Tourmaster Jackets at Arizona Superbike, which is on Arizona Avenue near Guadalupe (I believe). When I was looking for an Intake jacket, they were the only ones I could find locally who had 10 or 15 in stock, in a size run and different colors.

Victory BMW is does not stock Tourmaster gear, but they do carry BMW Motorrad stuff, as well as some Olympia.

Cycle Gear has mostly house-brands (Frank Thomas, Motoboss), with some Alpinestars and First Gear.

Helmet Harbor is indeed a stocking Tourmaster dealer, and Todd's a good guy who'll help you find what you need.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts