BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attached is a do it yourself video on how I created a motorcycle dog carrier. My dog is 35 lbs and she fits and enjoys riding with me.
Here s the video:
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
5,118 Posts
My dog weigh about 75 pounds, and I would love to be able to take him on the RT!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,118 Posts
My wife weighs more than that, and I take her on the bike!:grin:
You are good!!! How the heck did you talk your wife into getting inside that little crate???? >:)

·
Registered
542 Posts
My dog weigh about 75 pounds, and I would love to be able to take him on the RT!!!! :)
My dog goes everywhere with me by car, but when he sees me get on my bike, his tail just drags and he goes back into the house and sulks. I'm looking for a solution also for my RT. He weighs in at 67 lbs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes anything about 40 lbs could be felt on the bike when the pup moves abruptly so I would not recommend it.

·
Premium Member
5,118 Posts
My dog goes everywhere with me by car, but when he sees me get on my bike, his tail just drags and he goes back into the house and sulks. I'm looking for a solution also for my RT. He weighs in at 67 lbs.
Same story with mine. He gets separation anxiety whenever I leave him. I can tell that he knows, when I start to put on my riding gear, and I can see in his eyes that he's very unhappy and apprehensive.

Of course, I was kidding about getting a 75 pounds dog on the back of the RT, even if my son had suggested getting a sidecar!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts