BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone of you wants to go on a trip this summer and NOT camp, my 36foot Winnebago Diesel Pusher is for rent at www.questrvrental.com . It is listed under luxury units as "Journey1" Ignore the posted rates, I will get you a much better rate by reducing my share of the rent charged.

Also, you guys (contributing members only) can use my BMW Multitrailer that is all set up for the motor home and a K1200LT. Other bikes load even easier. The trailer will hold one bike only.

Details are on the www.questrvrental.com site. For more details PM me. For some of our european members this is the time to do this. The dollar is way too cheap right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At Quest RV

Rockwall, TX Dallas area.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
I know...

This is probably one of those "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" questions, so, here goes..

How many gallons to the mile?.. I would need to know so I can figure out what it will cost me in "pennance" I'll have to do here and in Purgatory..

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Be glad to sell you mine. '03 diesel, gets anywhere from 8 to 14 mpg, depending on how fast you want to go, head wind, etc.

Takes all the enjoyment out of it when I think of how much this thing is costing me just to fuel it up. Was going to take a trip with it to South Dakota to see my Mom. 1600 miles, average of 10 mpg, will take 160 gallons, each way for a total of 320 gallons. Assuming $4.00 a gallon, $1280.00, just for fuel.

Take over payments and its yours.

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Hey, Gunny... if everyone were to take their "bonus" tax refund check and buy more diesel and burn it, we could really steam things up!

Or just take the plane... that way the vapors can be more readily spread via contrails...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cfell said:
I know...

This is probably one of those "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" questions, so, here goes..

How many gallons to the mile?.. I would need to know so I can figure out what it will cost me in "pennance" I'll have to do here and in Purgatory..
8 to 12 mpg It has a relatively powerful engine, 350 HP turbocharged CAT. If you take it easy it get pretty decent milage considering the size and weight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts