BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When viewing a thread in the threaded or hybrid mode is there any way to turn off the feature where a bunch of posts are not listed at the top and "More replies below current depth.." replaces them. I'd much rather just have them all listed all the time.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
MIke,
maybe (almost for sure) I'm wrong, but I notice the same thing and for me looks like it happens when you open the view, and while you are looking the post people post more trheads.
I'm using (and loving ) the feature "New Activitie-->Since Last Visit". I open as many tabs are necessary on Firefox (web browser) for each new activitie and then start reading each one. THat is when I sometimes see that message "More replies below current depth..". This is why I'm guessing it's because other people wrote on that trhead.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
mkiesel said:
When viewing a thread in the threaded or hybrid mode is there any way to turn off the feature where a bunch of posts are not listed at the top and "More replies below current depth.." replaces them. I'd much rather just have them all listed all the time.
Hey Mike, I noticed this as well, I think that when someone changes the title in the thread or adds new title...You can easily miss a reply or post... If I am following a thread, I now view in Linear mode instead of hybrid or threaded.. and watch the numbering of the thread...

I didn't get a reply from help team as well.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts