BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Cool ride

Wow are those narrow roads or what? Enjoyed it and looking forward to more video from Norway, eh?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
waycoa said:
Wow are those narrow roads or what? Enjoyed it and looking forward to more video from Norway, eh?
I have now put the follow up of the last one "Turtagoe" . This one is 21 minutes long.

It's a beautiful ride along the seaside - green water due to algies from the glaziers!

AND - I have changed the streaming server into a windows server - hope it works better now for slow connections ????

NBNB! Do not use the direct link in the first posting - as it has changed into a new streaming server.
Go to http://www.bmwost.no/video.html
And then click on the videos !!

regards

Steiner F

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Hey, STeinar - thanks for the server change. Yesterday, those links wouldn't download for me, butt today they do. I'm looking forward to the ride!!!

Best

·
Registered
820 Posts
ok, how do i download the files to my pc now via a download manager.
The way you had it setup first off was great via this link

http://www.bmwost.no/videos/turtagroe.wmv

but now the files are changed to a

mms://pat.tracetracker.com/valdresflya.wmv

format and i have a 56k modem.so i just set the file in to my download manager , leave my pc run overnight and download the file and view it next morning.
if i put these in to my file manager (stardownloader) it says i cant d/l these file types

*sigh*

:confused:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New video from Norway on the server

Had a nice tour this weekend to the west coust of Norway. Made som 2 hour of video - and here is the first of 4.

This one is a climb up about 1200m - up to the snow ;-) and down on the other side.

The road is humpy - so parts of the video is marked from bad road surface !

Steinar F

Tuddal 2006

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow, that was fun. But I have to admit that I'm tired now after banking into all those curves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts