BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,886 Posts
Look at the Uni-Go and Third Wheel trailers, available from fellow member "BulletBill" at Uni-Go-Trailers.com.

Looks like the Mono prices are high compared to these two brands, and that does not include shipping the Mono from the UK to CONUS. (Prices on the Mono site are in pounds sterling)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
deputy5211 said:
Look at the Uni-Go and Third Wheel trailers, available from fellow member "BulletBill" at Uni-Go-Trailers.com.

Looks like the Mono prices are high compared to these two brands, and that does not include shipping the Mono from the UK to CONUS. (Prices on the Mono site are in pounds sterling)
Before we got our Unigo I tried contacting those people in the UK, twice, and never got a reply from them. Also contacted Third Wheel and the owner did reply back to me. Unfortunately, a few years ago they had no way to hitch there trailer to an RT, maybe that's changed by now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
325 Posts
Go with a Unigo! It is the best trailer out there because It isn't huge and forces you you decide what you NEED to have. You cannot tell it is back there! It has an electric outlet inside for keeping devices charged while you are traveling. On my coast to coast last year, I even rolled it into a motel room when I couldn't find a camping spot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
lkniess said:
Go with a Unigo! It is the best trailer out there because It isn't huge and forces you you decide what you NEED to have. You cannot tell it is back there! It has an electric outlet inside for keeping devices charged while you are traveling. On my coast to coast last year, I even rolled it into a motel room when I couldn't find a camping spot.
I have a unigo I'm wanting to sell. It has some scratches so I'm going to take it to a body shop and have it sanded out and primed. I am going to sell it primed so whoever buys is can have it painted to match their bike. I also have the LT hitch to go with it. If you are interested PM me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
503 Posts
Third Wheel! We now have the ability to hook up a Third Wheel to any ball plate hitch, plus Motorcycles with hollow rear axles we can use our sprot bike attachment.

I have 5 Third wheel trailers in stock if someone should be interested

Also will have 10 Unigo's the week of the 19th.

sdan451 said:
Before we got our Unigo I tried contacting those people in the UK, twice, and never got a reply from them. Also contacted Third Wheel and the owner did reply back to me. Unfortunately, a few years ago they had no way to hitch there trailer to an RT, maybe that's changed by now.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top