BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my Mom several weeks ago and she was blessed to live in her own home with good health until she was 89 years old. She got her wish to die in her sleep at the home she loved, raised her kids & grand children and lived in for almost 50 years. I just wanted to thank her again for all that she did and sacrificed to raise and nurture her family. I now realize that I never told her enough how much she meant to me and how grateful I am for the man that she shaped me into. Mom, you will be missed, but I know your in a better place now with all our friends and family that have passed before you. Mom say hi to them all and give them a hug for me, Love you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My condolences...

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I am sorry to hear of your loss. From your post it sounds like your mother had a long life where she had a positive impact on those around her.

Remember the good times and hold her memory close.

Loren

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. You'll never forget her, I am certain of that.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
My Condolences also . . .
Lost mine over a decade ago. She rode on the back of my first two bikes. Wish she was still around. Know one thing they are smiling down on us leaving their lives work as the men we are today.
ride safe :bmw:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Condolences on the loss of your Mom. I have a cousin who described the feeling of loss for me perfectly when her Dad passed. She told me she felt like a little girl that just wanted her Daddy ...

There will come a day when you will think of her and smile instead of feel a loss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts