BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one have a right hand mirror for sale? I dropped my bike leaving the barbers on a steep incline and it rolled past the tip over bars and broke my darned mirror. I've kinda put it back together...but, I just don't think it's gonna' work too well, cause I can't get the top capture spring stable. Too many little broken pieces...and I really don't want to spend lots and lots of money...I drilled and riveted several pieces of jury rigged metal pieces to the broken pieces and got it almost OK, but, not nearly ok enough. So, 2000 K1200LT, maroon [canyon red for those of us somewhat anal about it]...but, I guess I can get it painted for a few hundred[?] dimes? I don't really have much hope...just thought I'd ask...thanks for reading...Larry Guess what! I looked a maxbmw and I can get the broken part for just over $100! So, that's the way I'm going! Not too shabby, huh!?

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I have a black one with some scratches on it that's left over from a deer kill with my 03. For two cents I'd ride down there and give it to you if ya wanted it................ :histerica

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi, take a look at "Easy Mirror Repair" here on the forum. If it is the holder for the clips only maybe it can help you. Is demonstrated with pic's take a look.

Manfred

1 - 3 of 3 Posts