BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of months ago I purchase ram mount that went into the mirror holes on the LT. On the handle bars next to the brake thingy. If anyone knows were I get them??? I thought RamMount but could find them anymore.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
John,

I bought a replacement screw and acorn nut at my local Ace Hardware. They have them in stainless, stainless black, and chrome.

If you can't find them, I would be happy to pick some up for you and mail them to you.

Tony

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not what I looking for.

Thanks. It is not a screw that I missing. It was a rammount product. There is a hole on the left or right hand grip where this mount goes. It is about 2 inches long with a allen screw on the bottom and on the top side the rammount ball. It was made for an R1150RT or K1200LT.

·
Registered
269 Posts
motorman587 said:
A couple of months ago I purchase ram mount that went into the mirror holes on the LT. On the handle bars next to the brake thingy. If anyone knows were I get them??? I thought RamMount but could find them anymore.
I think you're talking about the GCR11B bolt & spacer with the RAM-B-272 base. Similar to what's pictured near the top of this page at Touratech.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for this link.

Schweintechnik said:
I think you're talking about the GCR11B bolt & spacer with the RAM-B-272 base. Similar to what's pictured near the top of this page at Touratech.
New site for me, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried them.

pedavids said:
Try these guys: cyclegadgets.com
I have tried them already and no luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts