BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bride and I are planning a trip to Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Northern Georgia, Western North Carolina and possibly passing thru Indiana during the last of June and first week of July. We are hoping to take in a baseball game or two during our travels. Can anyone suggest any minor league stadiums in these states that would be safe for us to attend by motorcycle?
We have been to Woerfel Park in Traverse City, MI and Fifth Third in Grand Rapids, MI, and Fox Valley Stadium in Appleton, WI and have no concerns for safety. But we have also been to Cooley Law Stadium in Lansing, MI several times with the cage but would NEVER take my bike there.
Any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You might consider the Cardinal minor league team in Johnson City, Tn. We saw them play last year and they were pretty good. As you may remember, the MOA Rally was held in Johnson City a few years ago.

BobSchrader

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Here's a link to all the minor league teams http://www.milb.com/milb/info/classifications.jsp

Winston-Salem Dash have a new stadium as of last year, haven't been there yet but they say its pretty nice.

I've been to most of the parks in the Carolina League and many have had motorcycle specific parking near the gates. Haven't been anywhere where I was concerned for the safety of the bike or me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you are going all the way across Tennessee to Memphis, you will want to catch a Triple A Cardinal game. Beer, BBQ & baseball with Beal Street afterward. A great time. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts