BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Each year I take one or two major trips.This year I'm looking for other people to join my wife and me (one bike). Looking at late July or early August for about a week . Start at my cabin which is between Brainerd in Crosby and spend the weekend in at area. On Sunday afternoon go up to the North Shore and stay at a nice hotel and spend couple days in North Shore area, then on up to Thunder Bay. Work our way to International Falls on the Canadian side of the border and down back to the cabin and home.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sounds like a great ride. One I've been wanting to do. But our trip to the west coast CA, OR, WA) is the only time I can get off during the summer this year.

A few guys I work with did your trip - Rochester, North shore, Thunderbay, Around Chicago and back to Rochester on a 3 day weekend. Your time frame sounds better

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of my trips have been more riding vs looking. I went to WA few years ago, stop at the Black hills, just drove through Glacier park, Seattle and ended up Victoria and back. Lot of miles except for South Dakota(until Black Hills) great ride. Lot of miles.

This year looking to spend more time to "smell the roses".

·
Registered
552 Posts
That would be a great trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts