BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum guys and gals,

I have recently been looking to add miniature gauges to my 07 LT but so far been unsuccessful in my search. The ones I would prefer are approx one inch in diameter and operate via a sender unit. I do not wish to run small lines to the gauges that would carry oil and fuel pressure. Can anyone please offer some advice as to where I may be able to purchase such items.

Thank you.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,940 Posts
The only small gauges I could find were digital volt meters. Most of the market is for autos and the gauges are all 2 inch or bigger.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
1.5 inch is as small as they go. There are some on Amazon, mostly in 3 gauge panels. If you Google 1 1/2 inch auto gauges you'll get quite a few hits.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the two replies. I came upon this site by accident. It does show a small oil gauge but it is supplied by a 1/8" NPT fitting so a hard line would need to be ran to it. Can't see any fuel pressure gauges though.

Motorcycle Parts, Accessories and Gear | J&P Cycles

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I was in the J&P showroom this summer. My take is that they are primarily focused on Harley-related aftermarket products. I didn't see anything I was interested in for BMWs, so the gauges in your link appear intended for Harleys. :bmw:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,940 Posts
You can use any 0-60 PSI gauge you can find for a fuel pressure, just have to run fuel line up to it.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
The only small gauges I could find were digital volt meters. Most of the market is for autos and the gauges are all 2 inch or bigger.
I don't even know where you would Mount them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts