1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Rob (Nashty) is hosting a mini tech session at his place to help assist Bill (BillyOmaha) and Roger with some additions.

Anyone else interested in doing some MINOR work? If so, list your name and bike below and things you want to do.

1) Bill - ??
2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
4)
5)

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Rob (Nashty) is hosting a mini tech session at his place to help assist Bill (BillyOmaha) and Roger with some additions.

Anyone else interested in doing some MINOR work? If so, list your name and bike below and things you want to do.

1) Bill - K1200R (high HID) R1200GS (H/L HID, HB tank guard, Kaoko throttle lock, Cannisterectomy) Okay...Okay...Lunch and beer is on me.
2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
4)
5)

·
Registered
538 Posts

1) Bill - K1200R (high HID) R1200GS (H/L HID, HB tank guard, Kaoko throttle lock, Cannisterectomy) Okay...Okay...Lunch and beer is on me.
2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
4) Nathan - MP3 on FLHX Street Glide
5)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts

2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
5) Hal - GS: crash bars, aux lights if Raffy has them in stock

·
Registered
210 Posts

2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
5) Hal - GS: crash bars, aux lights if Raffy has them in stock
6) Ray K1200LT - low beam HID, canisterectomy??

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RaffyK said:

1) Bill - ??
2) Roger - K1200GT
3)
4)
5)

What time is this fun fest going to start??

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

2) Roger - K1200GT
3) John - K1200S
5) Hal - GS: crash bars, aux lights if Raffy has them in stock - I do have them
6) Ray - K1200LT - low beam HID, canisterectomy??
7) Raffy - nada

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok, where to I need to be at 9am???

·
Registered
146 Posts
Address is 8150 Millie St. Orangevale - Directions from Hwy 50 exit Hazel Ave. pass Madison Ave./Greenback Ave./ Oak Ave. you will see a large church complex on the left side of road, turn left on Stevens first street after church. (At sound wall).Make a right on Millie St. end of road driveway with large boulders going down driveway. From Hwy 80 exit Sierra College Blvd. pass Douglas Blvd/Old Auburn Rd/ 1 mile up road turn at Church of Chrst sign on sound wall Stevens. And follow directions above. Later Rob

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

2) Roger - K1200GT Val.1, Sirius redio and Baehr unit.
3) John - K1200S
7) Raffy - nada

·
Registered
173 Posts

3) John - K1200S
7) Raffy - nada
8) Alvaro - Need to replace the frony and rear wings, and replace the mirror assembly on the right side. And if there is time replace the mail seal. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
dratts ! ! !

Wish I could join in on the fun, but the slave master becons and I must work. I am very interested in attending one of these tech sessions in the future though. I have alot I would like to learn about my LT. I live in Reno so I might not beable to make a 9 am appt. Have fun! ! :(

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts

3) John - K1200S
5) Hal - GS: crash bars, GPS install, aux lights if Raffy has them in stock - (I do have them)
7) Raffy - nada
8) Alvaro - Need to replace the front and rear wings, and replace the mirror assembly on the right side. And if there is time replace the mail seal.

Thanks Raffy! :D

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
comstocklt said:
Wish I could join in on the fun, but the slave master becons and I must work. I am very interested in attending one of these tech sessions in the future though. I have alot I would like to learn about my LT. I live in Reno so I might not beable to make a 9 am appt. Have fun! ! :(
Come over the night before and I bet you could get company for a ride down the hill and dinner.

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Raffy, sent PM

Howdy Raffy,

I sent you a PM.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Nathan said:
Come with your GS and we can fix and see if the new ligh bar fits.
I will be there...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey, I will drop by because I want to see Roger's GT, Nathan's Street Glide, and Hal's GS. Also, I am curious to see Bill ride in on his K1200R and his GS!

BTW with all the talk of California starting to do smog checks on motorcycles we all better save those canisters for the test :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts